I have had the amazing blessing of growing up at Calvary Chapel Westgrove. The Lord has allowed me to have an amazing family and church family that has discipled me in every stage of my life. In Jr. High and High school is where the Lord put a passion in my heart for missions, to reach the unreached with Christ. I have had the opportunity to go on many short-term trips both domestically and international, but the Lord has placed a calling and an opportunity to serve in the mission field starting in 2018. The Lord revealed this calling to me in prayer and through His Word. Specifically the Lord gave me Isaiah 55:12, when he placed the calling on my life, which is a verse I have treasured ever since. In the mission field, I will have the opportunity to teach, evangelize, disciple, and minister to all ages in India, Nepal, and Uganda. The Lord has stirred me with a passion in this mission to make Christ known Where He is unknown and see to it that Christ is made much of in all the Nations. Jeremiah 20:9.
Ministry and Outreach
My ministry out in the field will mirror that of Dane Nelson who will be serving with me the entire year in all three countries. The main ministry we will be doing is equipping pastors and future pastors to be men who know the Word of God and know how to study and teach it. We will spend four and a half months teaching at the CC Bible college in India, then four and a half months teaching at the CC Bible College in Nepal, and then three months in Uganda ministering in the refugee camp and villages in the area. Though we will be mainly teaching, we want to make individual and group discipleship a priority outside the classroom as we will be living with the students and do our best build relationships with all the people around.
- That the Lord would continue to put an unwavering passion in my heart for the furtherance of the gospel, no matter the circumstances out there
- That the Lord would prepare me and speak through me in teaching, discipleship, and evangelism
- That I would at all times be a great representation of Christ to everyone around
- That the Lord would go before us and prepare the hearts of all those we will be in contact with
- That everyone would be united in humility with our eyes fixed on Christ